Sunday, May 09, 2010

Mother's Day!

Mother's Day is here!! Not that I need an occasion to tell my Mother what she means to me..Touchwood :-)

People address Mothers lovingly with all sorts of names. Maa, Amma, Mom, Mommy,Maamaa..I call mine Mummy..

I quickly decided in the evening to give Mummy a surprise by singing this song and sending it out to her..Am glad she loved it! :-)

I take this opportunity to wish Mothers all over the world a very Happy Mother's day..
All of us cannot do enough to show you how special you people are..HONEST.. :-)

6 comments:

Akshay said...

chennagidhe maaaa ga .. full emotion ... mere paas maaaaa hai.. nice one :)

Chandu said...

Hi Sachin. So neat. Loved the way you have taken the high notes to a lower one without affecting the Back ground music. Good one. --- Chandan

Rudy Shiv said...

Good one.. :-)

Oracle Apps Consultant said...

Hi, very gud attempt.. chorus chance pls..???

Sachin Shanbhogue said...

@Alva-- Thanks guruve..Tried to sound a little soft and portray emotions cos the song demanded it..Jai Shankar Ehsaan Loy :)

@Chandan- Thanks buddy..Good observation..I worked hard on that part based on my friend's suggestion :)

@Rudra-- Thanks guru..Unbeatable comment nindu :D

@Suresh-- Shukriya dost. Haaha..Pehle mujhe chance milne do, tumko zaroor Chorus gawaunga :)

shurabh said...

bahut sahi sir ji..